5. Now let's have a look at the whole process or making a prayer to god. There are various methods:
- we go to the church, we make the prayer, we give some coins to the priest for leading the mess and we go home hoping that god will answer our prayer one day.
- we do the prayer at home, we take the rosary, repeat the prayer so many times and expect the same result.
- some people also offer something to god or charity hoping that their good deed will please god and he will answer their prayer. In regards to the offering of something to god to please him we’ve had various forms of it throughout the history – apart from giving money to the priest, in the past we were killing the animals or even the children because we were convinced that this will please god.
Now let's have a look at the definition of the investment. What is an investment ?
“…Investment is the investing of money or capital in order to gain profitable returns, as interest, income or appreciation in value…” *
Do you see the similarities ? The whole process of prayer looks like one of the best investment opportunities. You give some small coins to the priest ( your costs ), dedicate your time to prayers and weekly messes in the church** and expect to get a profit ( thousands or even millions of dollars ).
If you are not into giving the coins to the priest then there is also very common practice when you promise god that after you for example win the lottery ( thanks to the intervention of god ) you will give a certain percentage of it to the charities. This is also another form of investment. The final costs of it are maybe higher*** but at least you pay the costs only if the investment is profitable ( low risk investment ).
But this doesn't make sense at all. If God is so powerful and able to intervene into the laws and regulations of the lottery then why doesn't he give the whole jackpot to the charity directly himself ? To be possible for god to give money to charity he needs to help you to win the jackpot and only later you will give 10 - 30% of it to charity. There is no logic in it at all !!! And by the way why would this almighty god need to use the lottery to give money to a poor people and charity ? Why doesn't he create the money himself and gives it to all poor people directly ? By interventions into the laws of lottery god would be fucking up completely the rules and regulations of Bernanke’s Federal Reserve System and I assure you he would not be happy at all about it.
These are the facts. But of course if you believe strongly in god then you will not see it this way at all. You will see it as heresy, you will feel offended and hurt inside. You will not be able to read this article at all. You will reject it, you will try to defend your beliefs and maybe even attack me and everybody else who is trying to shake up your self-created beautiful believes about almighty god. But you know what ? This is just “normal” reaction because all of your beliefs that exist inside of you make you blind and you don’t see the facts even though they are here right in front of your eyes. You see it but you see them through a filter which distorts the reality but at the same time you think and believe that you are completely right. Ask yourself the questions and look just at the facts:
- What is the reality in our world ?
- There is starvation, poverty, hunger, war, crime, prostitution etc.
- Why God in his almightiness doesn't change it ???????????????????????????????????
**time is also defined as capital in the world of business
*** when you go to the church every week for a mess you usually pay about 1-5 $ for the priest while in the second option people usually promise about 10 – 30 % ( this is called negotiation in the world of business and investment ) of the total prize from the lottery which could sometimes be few millions of dollars ( 10 % from 10 million $ = 1 million $ for charity ).
Greg Wiater - Desteni I Process
EQAFE - Self perfection books, audio & music
About the author
There is something in me which tells me: ...this world is not as it should be... this world is not as it could be... And I have tried to change it: ...I have prayed...I have hoped...I have meditated...I have visualized...I have thought positively... And I have tried many other things and methods. But very little has changed. Now it is time to be more practical and more effective. Now I work on implementation of LIVING INCOME GUARANTEED.